Backdraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backdraft, the all-consuming fire that blazes through Etain.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GRB Rules; important!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bri
Officers
Officers
Bri

GRB Rules; important! Empty
PostSubject: GRB Rules; important!   GRB Rules; important! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:39 pm

-Every week, at the same time the Guild Ranking Battle is held in Gliter
-Every member has to make a GRB/PvP toon, or bring their high level toons to 31-60
-Every level 30 toon will run to the 1-15 battle area to fight there, unless we have enough people (level 15) fighting in there
-An hour before the GRB starts, the GL will make an announcement to meet up in Gliter for information and tactics
-Should the GL not be able to make it, xxxHORRORxxx will take over; listen to him
-If you can't make it, have the courtesy to log on and let us know, rather than not showing up, at all. For every GRB, a post is made where you can let us know whether or not you're joining. Let us know if RL events prevent you from coming! It's not hard to read the post, click 'reply' and type a few words!
Back to top Go down
lionheart1990
Old Guildies
Old Guildies
lionheart1990

GRB Rules; important! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRB Rules; important!   GRB Rules; important! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:06 pm

guyyyyys Sad im so bummed i aint been able to get on, relly sorry ive been missing grb and stuff Sad HOWEVER affraid im trying to get a stable connection aqquired for my current location!! just a case of convincing scratch +20 int and wis upon success XD.

But yeah ill try n keep in touch on the forums and stuff if any of you guys have MSN messenger or something you can add me lionheart-@hotmail.co.uk. i really miss you guys and hope to get on real soon, thoguh youll probably all have steamed on to 60 um by now Shocked

hope to catch yall soon
, loadsa love,
Jamie xxxxx
Back to top Go down

GRB Rules; important!
Page 1 of 1