Backdraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backdraft, the all-consuming fire that blazes through Etain.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Fantasy XIII

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nuksukow
Officers
Officers
Nuksukow

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:25 am

Hey Everyone,
As you all probley have noticed that i have not been on for almost the last 3 days. Well that is because i got the New Final Fantasy 13. The Game is unreal. The Graphics and the Video photage are identical and very over welming. On Wednesday when i got it. I could stop playing it. They Took 2 of the Final Fantasy series and put them together such as building wis. The game is very intense. But the story lines really isnt that bad. Its not good yet either. There is alot that goes on in the beginning. But like i said. It is really cool. The Battle sequences are really different from the others. But it is easy to adjust to. And the ungrading ur weapons process is like SHAIYA, thats right everyone like SHAIYA. So ill keep u all updated on how it goes. Ill work on some of the photage for u guys for u all to see. Ill see u all lata. Good luck tomorrow on GRB.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com

Final Fantasy XIII
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backdraft :: News :: Updates-
Jump to: